Professionally Trained Staff
All potential employees are thoroughly screened by performing 50 state background checks, intensive interview process, and referral checks. Newly hired employees complete a rigorous full week of training at our offices.
The training program includes:
- Product and Material Safety Data Sheet
- Hands-on cleaning techniques
- Physical safety practices
- Client property security
- Client service and communications
Upon completion of our training program, new hires are assigned to a crew leader who provides additional training and quality assurance monitoring
My Way Home Cleaning understands the importance of investing in our staff and has established procedures of continuous improvement and training.
Being a professionally managed and staffed team means:
- Our staff is licensed, insured and bonded
- Our staff is provided workers compensation insurance
- Our staff receives performance-based compensation
- We do not require you to pay in cash
- We do not pay our employees under the table
- We invest in quality tools, equipment, and reliable transportation
About our Owners
My Way Home Cleaning is locally owned by Chris and Stephen McAllister. While Chris focuses on quality assurance and staff training, Stephen provides initial client consultation and business leadership.
Together, we are committed to ensuring you are 100% satisfied with your cleaning experience and should you have any concerns we are always here to meet your needs.
Insured & Bonded
Trusting a professional home cleaning company begins with knowing you are financially protected with insurance.
Insurance that we maintain:
- General liability insurance – Protects you in case our staff damages any property
- Bonded – Protects you from any stolen property
- Workers Compensation – Protects you from any staff injuries
- Unemployment insurance –All of our employees are W-2 employees and as such, we pay unemployment insurance. As a result, the state cannot look to you for unemployment insurance if the employee files for unemployment and indicates they worked for you.